Blackjack TTT Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TurdBurgler

Makeshiftdodges' Moderator Application TTT Empty Makeshiftdodges' Moderator Application TTT

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:41 pm
(apparently Makeshiftdodge was already taken for the forums so i am stuck with turd burgler)

Steam ID + Profile URL + Current Display Name:
ID:STEAM_1:1:185183281
URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/darkwolf95141
DISPLAY NAME: Makeshiftdodge

Location of Residence: Victoria, Australia

Timezone: (GMT +10)

Short Bio:
i am a 16 year old studying year 10 that has a case of Asperger syndrome, i get along well with people and i know when to switch between a casual player and a serious demeanor when i have to show authority

How long have you been on the server?:
i have been playing on BlackJack TTT for 8.17 hours in total

Why are you applying?:
i wish to help the server as it is still growing and help the fellow staff of blackjack enforce the rules of the server as TTT has a lot of intentional rule breakers
Previous or Current Staff Experience:
i don't have proper experience as it recently got accepted but i am currently a moderator on Soup Network prop hunt

What time/how often do you play?:
i am on after 6PM (GMT+10)
Do you have and use a microphone?:
i have a working microphone and i am willing to use it
Are you familiar with AWarn 2, ULX and the RDM Manager?:
i am familiar with ULX but i am not with AWarn and RDM manager
Any extra (relevant) information?
due to my friendly demeanor i am easily liked by people and if i read through something once or twice i can remember the most important details from what i have read
Kajenn
Kajenn

Makeshiftdodges' Moderator Application TTT Empty Re: Makeshiftdodges' Moderator Application TTT

Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:19 pm
+1 I've seen him on plenty, he's joined the forums, discord and steam group when most barely join one and he joined in the last community event.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum